Mom’s Fitness Boutique follows the clinical practice guideline for prenatal/postnatal exercise and the standards of CanFit Pro. Terrell is not only a Personal Trainer, but also a child birth educator, postpartum dula as well as a health and wellness blogger.
Terrell’s experience with recovering emotionally and physically from one birth and another baby on the way, July 2015, combined with her education and independent research, offers Prenatal & Postnatal fitness programs. Focus is put on prevention & treatment of core pelvic floor dysfunction (low back, hip and pelvic pain, pelvic instability, Diastasis Recti and incontinence). She will customize your prenatal fitness programs to help you stay fit and strong during pregnancy so you can enjoy the many benefits of exercising. Follow up with postnatal fitness programs that will get you strong from the inside out while looking and feeling better than ever!
Thanks to our Sponsors!
– Style advice and makeup by Pink Ink “Your image is Your brand!” http://pinkinkimage.com
– Hair by Hairstylist Sonia Bento https://www.facebook.com/soniathesalon
307 Dufferin St. London, Canada
– Custom Art Jewelery by Susan Dinner http://susandinner.com
– Wardrobe provided by Street Boutique http://www.streetboutiquecanada.com/
– Art sponsored by Lorraine Thomson http://lorrainethomson.com