After the sale of her first business the Baby Expo, Christine has found her second interesting business venture called Women at Play. As a social entrepreneur, Women at Play was founded to help women excel at life by incorporating more play and FUN each month. Through small groups of women and specifically chosen activities (think painting, dancing, and creating!) Christine will help you get out of your mind and into your zone… the play zone!
Thanks to our Sponsors!
– Style advice and makeup by Pink Ink “Your image is Your brand!” http://pinkinkimage.com
– Hair by Hairstylist Sonia Bento https://www.facebook.com/soniathesalon
307 Dufferin St. London, Canada
– Custom Art Jewelery by Susan Dinner http://susandinner.com
– Artwork by: : Sylvie Verwaayen “Sunshine Flowers” Acrylic on stretched canvas 36″x30″ $450 + HST http://sylverdesign.com
– Wardrobe provided by Desi’s Boutique http://shopdesis.ca
– Aesthetics provided by Brighton Nails & Spa http://brightonspa.ca
The Londonpreneur Show is just another Carter Creation http://CarterCreations.ca
Produced by GNA Video Productions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKIoPBysGF0zbAX4NV8WccQ http://gnapro.com
Intro music is OLWIK – Villain (feat. Tyler Fiore)