Desi Pecoskie, owner of Desi’s Boutique, has always been an entrepreneur with a creative flair. When Ms. Pecoskie was young, she performed face-painting services, and after completing Fanshawe College’s fashion merchandising program, she built on her creative entrepreneurial skills to open her own fashion boutique shortly after. Ms. Pecoskie gained some retail and business experience by working at her family’s business.
In today’s fast-paced world, versatility with our fashion choices is becoming a more important factor in what we decide to wear each day. Pieces that can transition seamlessly from the office to the walking trail are giving consumers more value and simplicity in their lives. Ms. Pecoskie’s boutique contains unique pieces that achieve the balance between work and play. She cites the move to a more central location on Richmond Street as a turning point, but it was not without risk. The new location does carry a higher rent cost, but with a greater exposure to consumers, a savvy entrepreneur can make the move a worthwhile one. Ms. Pecoskie hopes to launch her own fashion line in the near future that will target women aged 17-65 who want to strike a great balance between a successful business career and healthy lifestyle.
Thanks to our Sponsors!
– Style advice and makeup by Pink Ink “Your image is Your brand!” http://pinkinkimage.com
– Hair by Hairstylist Sonia Bento https://www.facebook.com/soniathesalon
307 Dufferin St. London, Canada
– Custom Art Jewelery by Susan Dinner http://susandinner.com
– Artwork by: Sylvie Verwaayen “Sunshine Flowers” Acrylic on stretched canvas 36″x30″ $450 + HST http://sylverdesign.com
– Wardrobe is a “Marie – Soliel Dress” $120 at Desi’s Boutique http://shopdesis.ca
– Aesthetics provided by Brighton Nails & Spa http://brightonspa.ca
Audio Podcast located at:
Stitcher Radio: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/london-horse-sports/the-londonpreneur-show-2
Londonpreneurs on Social Media:
The Londonpreneur Show is just another Carter Creation
352 Talbot Street London, Canada, N6A 2R6
Hosted by Michelle Carter
Facebook : https://facebook.com/cartertechie
Linked In: https://ca.linkedin.com/in/cartertechie
Produced by GNA Video Productions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKIoPBysGF0zbAX4NV8WccQhttp://gnapro.com
Intro music is OLWIK – Villain (feat. Tyler Fiore)